Saturday, June 25, 2011

just a thought

It is very interesting to me after so many years I've been making dolls still all of them are so different to me. Usually I start with an idea next thing I know it takes me totally somewhere else. A beautiful journey .I do not like to create a doll twice I feel so different each time I make one I know I'm not much of words I don't like to write and it is very hard for me to write on my blog or FBP I much rather show pictures of what I'm doing. Things sure have changed over the years with the Internet reaching so many more mothers wanting that perfect companion for their child I can just imagine where my little darlings go, hopefully peace and love will surround them and bring happiness to a lot of children .I can assure you by the time they are leaving to go on there big journey it is with lots of positive energy and tender loving care

1 comment :

  1. You are so creative and your dolls are beautiful, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete